Thursday, March 23, 2017

Podcast | Food Psych | Christy Harrison, MPH, RD, CDN


Have you heard the term “diet culture”? I hadn’t before I found Christy Harrison’s Podcast, Food Psych either, but my mind has been blown as I begin to learn about diet culture and realize how our society trains us to constantly want to lose weight and never be satisfied with our current bodies or lives. Christy Harrison simply describes her podcast as
“a podcast dedicated to helping you make peace with food and your body.”

I love that Christy Harrison has the education to prove she knows her stuff and we should listen up. She is a registered dietitian (RD), holds a Masters in Public Health (MPH), is a Certified Dietitian/Nutritionist (CDN), and certified intuitive eating counselor. Wow.



Start with: Episode #92: How To Break Free From Body Shame, with Fiona Sutherland.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Journey with me on Instagram!